Friday, February 11, 2011

Welcome Everyone!

Welcome to the new blog for IEAFCS Life Members. The Life Member Committee hopes everyone will use this site to help us keep in touch.

Please send information you would like to post to ieafcslife@gmail.com. It will be placed on the blog as soon as possible. Also feel free to make comments and join us as a follower. If you are a follower, you will receive a notice when something new has been posted.

Your life member committee is Bev Combs, Jananne Finck, Joy Richey, Sarah Todd, and Martha Winter. Let us know if you like this new idea.

3 comments:

  1. Since I am new to this, I will apologize in advance if this gets posted twice. Thank you, Joy for setting this up for us. Hope others will soon join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Martha. Thanks for setting the site up. I will try to keep you all posted about the happenings in Extension, IEAFCS, and NEAFCS.

    I just returned from JCEP in San Antonio. It seems like every state is in some form of re-organization or restructuring.

    I will post a full report within the next few days.

    Patti Faugn and I will represent IEAFCS at Field Staff Advisory on February 16.

    We hope to start the hiring process for educators at the end of next month.

    I miss you all! You are a great group of professionals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was Ginger Boas. I am not sure what the I see you thing is all about?????
    Sorry if it was confusing.
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete